Week 2 Fantasy News and Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 Fantasy News and Discussion

Speaking Monday, Packers coach Mike McCarthy said the team was "still collecting all the information" on Aaron Rodgers' knee injury and it was uncertain if he would start Week 2.
    "I know Aaron wants to play and is always driven to play but that's all I have right now," McCarthy said. Rodgers himself has insisted he will start against the Vikings. Speaking with NBC after Sunday night's stunning comeback, however, Rodgers did allude to there being actual damage in his knee. The medical staff simply determined he could not make it worse.

Re: Week 2 Fantasy News and Discussion

ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms Delanie Walker is dealing with ligament damage in addition to a dislocated ankle and will miss the remainder of the season.

Comment

Panthers announced Greg Olsen re-fractured his surgically-repaired right foot Week 1 against the Cowboys.
      "There are no plans for surgery at this time," the team said in a statement. "We will monitor his rehab and evaluate his progress on a monthly basis." Not needing surgery is a positive sign, but it still seems likely Olsen ends up on injured reserve.

The Browns are officially listing Josh Gordon as a starter for Week 2.

Eagles will announce their Week 2 starter at quarterback on Wednesday.
      OC Mike Groh said the team has already made their decision, and most reporters expect Nick Foles to once again get the nod.

Comment

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Josh Allen has been named the Bills' Week 2 starter against the Chargers.

Coach Doug Pederson confirmed Nick Foles will start Week 2 against the Bucs.

Comment

49ers coach Kyle Shanahan is "not sure" if Marquise Goodwin (quad) will play Week 2 against the Lions.

Comment

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's D. Orlando Ledbetter reports Devonta Freeman (knee) is not expected to play Week 2 against the Panthers.

Comment

DeSean Jackson (questionable, concussion) was upgraded to a full practice on Friday.

Comment

Would you trade TBs Evans, Chics Robinson and Jets Powell for Giants Barkley?

Freaking L.Bell has me by the short hairs at RB and I am stacked a WR as I also have Minns Thielenn, SDs Allen,I stashed NEs Edelman on my bench and just picked up Enunwa.
                2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                5* 6-8
                15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                10* GOY 1-0
                5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                5* 18-12

Comment

Aaron Rodgers (knee) will start in Week 2 against the Vikings.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                    Would you trade TBs Evans, Chics Robinson and Jets Powell for Giants Barkley?

Freaking L.Bell has me by the short hairs at RB and I am stacked a WR as I also have Minns Thielenn, SDs Allen,I stashed NEs Edelman on my bench and just picked up Enunwa.
                    I would try the trade with not giving up Powell. My good friend Danny took Bell also with the #1 overall pick.
                    Why would Bell come in early. I think he doubts he will get a long term deal in Pittsburgh

Comment

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Marcus Mariota (questionable, elbow) will "try to play" Week 2 against the Texans.

Comment

PPR League who should I start at flex. Desean Jackson or Jamaal Williams

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                          PPR League who should I start at flex. Desean Jackson or Jamaal Williams
                          I have Jackson on a team as well, sadly he may only play if I get guys hurt or when they have byes. I have Juju Smith Shuster and Tyreek Hill as my 2 starters and have been using Golden Tate as my flex. I'm not sure how I can sit any of those 3 guys. Tate had 13 targets yesterday and Juju had an unbelievable 19 targets!! DeSean gets 4 or 5 a game and these 75 yd TD's will stop happening sooner than later.
                          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                            I have Jackson on a team as well, sadly he may only play if I get guys hurt or when they have byes. I have Juju Smith Shuster and Tyreek Hill as my 2 starters and have been using Golden Tate as my flex. I'm not sure how I can sit any of those 3 guys. Tate had 13 targets yesterday and Juju had an unbelievable 19 targets!! DeSean gets 4 or 5 a game and these 75 yd TD's will stop happening sooner than later.
                            I agree it's fools gold with him. I had a horrible spot in the draft, so my team is filled with all or nothing type players.

Comment

Working...
                            X