NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play WINNER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play Up

I am baffled by some NFL coaches game management...The Giants had 2 timeouts left and around 2:20 left in the game and instead of hurrying to get a play off before the 2 minute warning and possibly kicking a FG from 50 yards they let the clock run. You can win the game with a FG after that if you get a 3 and out.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play WINNER!

nice winner

Comment

Had these plays in the late games...

$400 Denver -2.5 (-125) ​$WINNER$ (+400)
        $300 Dallas/Carolina under 43.5 (-120)
        Bought the half point to 43.5, line definitely trending downward and 43 is a VERY key number in betting NFL totals. If line does come down off 43 then the bought half point has even more value. Both offenses are mediocre at best when fully healthy. Dallas will struggle throwing the ball downfield and they start the season with elite center Travis Frederick out. That loss is BIG, centers like him are difference makers in games. Carolina starts the season with starting left tackle Matt Kalil out and the right tackle is questionable. Two beat up offensive lines facing to 10 rushing defenses, as Carolina and Dallas tied for 3rd in the NFL in rushing TDs allowed. Both have at least average passing D as well, so hard to see either of these mediocre passing teams scoring much. Probably the first team to 20 points wins. $WINNER$ (+300)

And this play in the night game...

$300 Chicago +8 & $100 Chicago +7.5 (-115)
        Getting this in now basically to undercut any possible line move associated with the Khalil Mack trade. I have been eyeballing this game all off-season as a good "fade-the-public" opportunity. First Sunday night game and the public always takes Green Bay. Even without Mack the Bears have the better defense, maybe by a lot. You guys know when I see a significant dog I think has the better D it is almost an auto-play. This could be the $500 play of the week, getting $300 in now at this line... $WINNER$ (+400)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

​8-2 for the week in the NFL (+$2,180)

Comment

Nice opening week.

Comment

Great Week JJ!
              "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Great Job !
                Twitter @winningpix1
                Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Working...
                X