NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play WINNER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play WINNER!

The NFL regular season is just around the corner, looking forward to another winning season. Finished the 2017 regular season+the playoffs 111-84 for a profit of (+$5,922). That was my 8th winning season in the last 10. Below is a link to my profile page with previous season's results, and paypal purchase links for daily (1 Week = $40) and monthly (4 weeks = $125) passes. A full season through the Super Bowl is $400, sent to my paypal e-mail: jump1961jack@yahoo.com

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play

$400 6 Point Teaser - Minnnesota (PK)/Baltimore -1 (-115)
    Play made at 5Dimes using a 6 point TIES WINNING teaser. Know your books teaser rules and use the one so these 2 teams need only win SU for the teaser to cash. I expect the Ravens to be much improved, gone are the days of Flacco having no worthy WR options. The additions of Crabtree, Snead, and John Brown provide him with a wide variety of skills at that position. Crabtree is one of the best red-zone receivers in the NFL, his addition is the most important. Snead offers a great over the middle possession guy who also runs good routes. Brown is the most dynamic, reportedly now fully healthy, he can stretch the field and had a 1,000 yard season back in 2015 with the Cardinals. The Ravens running game was awful last year till they turned the keys over to Alex Collins who gained 4.6 ypc after securing the job mid-season. He is also a key component to this play because the Bills are awful against the run. The added strength of the passing game will only help the running game to flourish further, I fully expect the Ravens to be a playoff team after missing them the last 3 years. Killer trend that backs this play...the Ravens are 41-1 SU in franchise history at home when favored by at least 6 points against a non-division opponent. The Bills won with mirrors last year and made the playoffs despite a -57 points differential. A lot of that success was due to Tyrod Taylor's stinginess giving up turnovers, he is playing in Cleveland this year. Either Peterman or rookie Allen will start here, good luck with that. I expect them to return to no better than a 6-10 type season.
    Minnesota is in my estimation the surest thing there is in the NFC as for who will make the playoffs. They have a diverse offense, capable of beating any opponent running or passing, and their defense is ferocious, especially against the pass. That #1 pass D is especially significant here against the Niners who have high expectations based on the late season run they made behind newly acquired QB Garoppolo. The Niners suspect defense (24th in the NFL ypg allowed) should be the deciding factor in this game. The Vikes will get plenty of stops, but I have a hard time seeing San Fran forcing many Minnesota punts here. Minnesota has been nearly unbeatable at home since Zimmer took over. They won 8 of 9 games in their new dome last year, and they are in fact 21-3 SU as home favs since Zimmer took over, 15-1 vs. non-division opponents. The addition of Cousins should only make them better, not to mention adding a healthy Dalvin Cook, last year's #1 pick who will be a difference maker.
    ​$WINNER$ (+400)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play Up

Added some analysis
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Comment

even the lone loss in that system was an ot game lol..nice writeups and gl this year
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Good Luck on the season, you've always been a solid handicapper. I'm sure you'll continue winning ways
            Twitter @winningpix1
            Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Good luck and have another great season JJ!
              "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Week 1 plays completed and sent

Comment

Kicking week 1 off with a $400 play tonight

Comment

Best of luck tonight and all season

Comment

This was my play tonight...

$400 Atlanta/Philadelphia under 45.5
                      Regardless who plays QB here the Eagles have WR problems. The Falcons red-zone problems with Sarkisian running things are well documented. This probably is higher scoring than the 15-10 playoff result between these 2, but not by much. $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

Great call brother

Comment

It was higher scoring and not by much.

Comment

Comment

Had these plays in the early games...

$300 Cleveland +4.5 (-117)
                              Had my finger on the trigger of this one way back when it was +5.5, I honestly thought it would go to 6. I seriously considered laying off at this 4 but bought the cheap half point instead. $WINNER$ (+300)
                              $300 N.Y. Giants +3.5 (-130)
                              This play should be obvious from my analysis below, I bought it up to 3.5. With less juice I would make this a $400 play. LOSER (-390)
                              $400 Jacksonville/N.Y. Giants under 43.5
                              Both these teams have very good reasons to avoid passing the ball in excess...Jacksonville has a mistake prone QB and one of the best defenses in the league. The Giants have a new game plan in order this year, feed Saquon Barkley the ball and play defense. The Jags also have a mouthy corner named Ramsey who is very likely to shut down the equally mouthy Odell Beckham Jr. With that being the case the Giants will have even more motivation to feed their rookie RB, especially since stopping the run is the Jags defensive weakness. $WINNER$ (+400)
                              $300 Houston +6.5 LOSER (-330)
                              $300 Miami +1.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Working...
                              X