NFLX Plays Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFLX Plays Week 1

$300 Carolina/Buffalo under 33 Just missed a line move about 2 hours ago, I definitely would have preferred the 34 this used to be. Buffalo is a bad offensive team with a good defense and also defensive depth. The Bills WR group may be the worst in the NFL, and word out of camp is that none of the 3 QB's stand out. That is not surprising to me, but it is not good news for their offense. Peterman is just bad and McCarron has been a backup mainly. They had hoped for him to be "the guy" this year till Josh Allen finds his way. Only Peterman knows the playbook so they are all unlikely to do much in their time under center in this game. The Panthers have one of the better run D's in the NFL so the Bills will be lucky to score 13 points. Carolina probably doesn't even suit up Cam Newton and their backup QB's are a big fall off from him. The Bills used every high draft pick besides Allen to make their defense better, that is obviously the strength of their team. LOSER (-330)

$200 Pittsburgh +3 $WINNER$ (+200)
    $300 L.A. Rams +3.5 (-125) LOSER (-375)
    $300 Tennessee/Green Bay under 35 LOSER (-330)
    $200 Dallas +3.5 $WINNER$ (+200)
    $200 Indianapolis +1.5 $WINNER$ (+200)

$200 Atlanta +4 LOSER (-220)
    $200 Detroit/Oakland under 37.5 $WINNER$ (+200)

$200 Minnesota (PK) $WINNER$ (+200)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFLX Plays Week 1

Comment

nice write up

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

2 more for Thursday
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
              5* 6-8
              15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
              10* GOY 1-0
              5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
              5* 18-12

Comment

Added Colts

Comment

NFLX 8/9

$200 Baltimore -3

Comment

Really dropped the ball on amount assignment, may need to hold off on sticking more than $200 on anything till next week. The Packers just needed to get a 1st down to run out the clock and they decided to throw deep or that probably stays under and we have a winning night anyways. One of the highest scoring week 1's in NFLX I can remember...last year there were 10 unders the 1st full week with 35.9 avg. pts a game. 10 overs and 2 unders Thursday night, with 43 points a game.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                      Really dropped the ball on amount assignment, may need to hold off on sticking more than $200 on anything till next week. The Packers just needed to get a 1st down to run out the clock and they decided to throw deep or that probably stays under and we have a winning night anyways. One of the highest scoring week 1's in NFLX I can remember...last year there were 10 unders the 1st full week with 35.9 avg. pts a game. 10 overs and 2 unders Thursday night, with 43 points a game.
                      I thought they would run the ball too.

Comment

Added tonight's

Comment

Added Vikings

Comment

Comment

GL on the rest of the league

Comment

Working...
                              X