The highest money line ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The highest money line ever?

I just saw on “Scoresandodds.com” that Chris Sale and the Red Sox are -350 vs. Hardy and the Tigers. I know that the Detroiters are woeful, but has anyone ever seen a higher number than 350?
    Baseball is a crazy game and anything can happen. I HAVE to put a few pennies in the Tigers just for grin. Anyone else out there feeling crazy like me?

Re: The highest money line ever?

Small bet,maybe. I have seen those lines lose, but probably not today. Sale could be off a little,but probably not that much.might throw Det as part of a three team “robin”

Comment

away fav >=250
      sunday
      total 7-9

6-0 (-272) (7.83 !!)

all easy run line covers

sale
      w/red sox
      away
      fav >=180

15-2 (-233) (3.88)

2 losses

extra innings..
      0-1

had another but can't find it now
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

the two losses were within the 1st 4 games..13 straight winners and 12/13 run line covers
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

There were 2 games already this year with -400 or higher favorites. The current line of -300 as a road favorite is the largest for a road team since last September when Kershaw and the Dodgers lost to Philadelphia on the road.
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Well researched information men. Very interesting.

Comment

Working...
            X