and (a little nutty lol) >>>

friday..
    home..
    division..
    starter era >=4
    starter righty**
    fav <=165 or dog..
    total <=9.5

** 4-0 o/u (5.50) with lefties ?? huge margins with the 2 highest totals (both 9,lower ones 7 and 8)

0-13 o/u (-1.62)

so maybe 1-3 of these and possibly 1 lefty over

3 plays..

righties

tor/bal under 8.5// half unit
    cin/pit under 8.5// half unit

lefty

kc/min over 9// half unit

arz/col qualified (over) but total dropped a run so probably something up
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-22-2018, 12:28 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: after the all star break unders since 2012

lower system has 3 plays..posted them above
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added system games

Comment

had cle tex total wrong.. corrected it

Comment

Working...
        X