Clear All

• monday

game 2 playoffs..
    favorites >=8.5

36-1 (12.62)

only loss by a point

gs -560..risk 3 units

game 2 playoffs..
    p:scored >= 18 points more than expected..
    dog <=10 or favorite ..

7-0 o/u (19.29)*

*adjusted for overtime (1 game) margin more like 15

pha/mia over 215.5.. half unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-16-2018, 04:25 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: monday

amended the query to fav >= 8.5 (originally 9) and numbers even better.. results above
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post

thanks game

added another play

Comment

Working...
        X