Lightbulb sunday

p:runs >=2 first inning..
    p:no more scoring after first..
    series game 4..
    dog >=130..

1-12 (+161) (-5.62) huge
    3-9 rl (-136) (-3.67)

4 biggest dogs.. avg odds -200..cumulative score
    12-47..not gonna bother with runline..it's perfect >=140..0-9 (-6.56)(+173)

fade colorado

was -200..1.5 units (risk)
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-15-2018 at 11:01 AM.
    i am not looking for the most likely winner but horses I feel I have an edge with over a large sample of races..starting 4/10/18 no results will be posted by me in "horse plays" thread.. this is true for 99%+ of the thread prior to this date.. want to be consistent about that..late scratches or early ones that i miss sometimes will be marked but mostly will not..this is the way it has been for most of this thread

Re: sunday

added stat
    i am not looking for the most likely winner but horses I feel I have an edge with over a large sample of races..starting 4/10/18 no results will be posted by me in "horse plays" thread.. this is true for 99%+ of the thread prior to this date.. want to be consistent about that..late scratches or early ones that i miss sometimes will be marked but mostly will not..this is the way it has been for most of this thread

10 walks..
    home..
    fav between 170-230 (195.8)

21-0 (5.24)

there goes that streak (nats)

Last edited by bleeker; 04-15-2018 at 06:13 PM.