pitched <= 4 innings..
    day game..
    last game series..
    home favorite

28-9 o/u (1.98)
    20-4 o/u last 24
    11-2 o/u >=9 runs

was/atl over 8.5..half unit

same system that applied to bos last night is in effect again tonight.. tweaked it a bit and got an extra win out of it

16-1-1 o/u (3.72)

the only under was with david price on the mound.. oh crap

bos/nyy over 8... (. 75 units
    )
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-11-2018, 04:57 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: wednesday

added total
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
    X