Thoughts on woman's championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on woman's championship

Last year Mississippi State upset the mighty UConn in the final four and went on to lose the championship game. This year Notre Dame beats the mighty Lady Huskies in the final four, so do the Irish go on to lose the championship game ? Oddly enough its Mississippi State they're playing.

I will be playing The Bulldogs today
    Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Re: Thoughts on woman's championship

Will N Dame come out flat today after beating Conn???? Miss St was flat last year after beating Conn !! Will Miss St be flat after expecting to play Conn ??? Who wants it the most??? I expect The Bulldogs to be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
      Will N Dame come out flat today after beating Conn???? Miss St was flat last year after beating Conn !! Will Miss St be flat after expecting to play Conn ??? Who wants it the most??? I expect The Bulldogs to be ready.
      EXACTLY my thoughts..
      Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

I don't even think it's a matter of being flat, when teams give an optimal performance there is some regression back to how they might normally play on an average day. I am going to go out on a limb and say that Notre Dame probably put together a game close to as good as they can play to knock off the mighty Huskies, the fall off from that is normal. I love this play btw! I took it earlier today and played Miss St. -135 ML, spread is now -3.5.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
          I don't even think it's a matter of being flat, when teams give an optimal performance there is some regression back to how they might normally play on an average day. I am going to go out on a limb and say that Notre Dame probably put together a game close to as good as they can play to knock off the mighty Huskies, the fall off from that is normal. I love this play btw! I took it earlier today and played Miss St. -135 ML, spread is now -3.5.
          Also very true...can't play optimum performance every game. I played Miss St -3
          Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
            Also very true...can't play optimum performance every game. I played Miss St -3
            The industry standard handicapping term for years has been a "letdown situation", I think it takes a great performance to knock off a team better than you. Hard to play great B2B games minimally, not to mention the "juice" (adrenaline) you exert to make that upset happen.
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
            X