Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conference Tournament Championship Totals 2018

Michigan/Purdue game now at 141.

A rare case where the total has gone way up from the opener.

Comment

Originally posted by barrett View Post
      Michigan/Purdue game now at 141.

A rare case where the total has gone way up from the opener.
      Pretty obvious why that is...much bigger conference and many many more tickets written and the public is pounding the over big-time.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
        Pretty obvious why that is...much bigger conference and many many more tickets written and the public is pounding the over big-time.
        So does it make sense to wait and not jump on the opener in these bigger conference games?

Comment

So does it make sense to wait and not jump on the opener in these bigger conference games?
          Not really, this game in particular looked like it would be a higher scoring game because both teams went over both tourney games so far. I prefer to not over-think it and just get my money in early. What happens if the public pounds one of these over and the sharp money hits it so hard you get a bad line?
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
            Not really, this game in particular looked like it would be a higher scoring game because both teams went over both tourney games so far. I prefer to not over-think it and just get my money in early. What happens if the public pounds one of these over and the sharp money hits it so hard you get a bad line?
            You're right. The way the Michigan total has unfolded is an anomaly.

3-0 so far.

65-33 for the 3+ years.

One hell of a system.

Comment

Today's are in @BetOnline

Comment

Missed the damn LIU Brooklyn/Wagner game cause they played the semi-finals 2 days ago. Only moved 1.5 points so far since it opened at 151.5...

Comment

Lines up @BetOnline

Comment

How important is it to hit the opener as soon as it is posted?

Opener Closing number

Wright State 133 126.5

Charleston 137 131.5

Wagner 150 144

Answer: Damn important if you are playing this system.

Comment

How important is it to hit the opener as soon as it is posted?

Opener Closing number

Wright State 133 126.5

Charleston 137 131.5

Wagner 150 144

Answer: Damn important if you are playing this system.
                      Yup...I'm not just blowing hot air when I say I babysit my books till the lines come out. I literally bet this morning's games within a minute of when BetOnline posted them. I think your overall results will still be positive if you don't get the best line, but we already had one game last night (Iona game) where it did.

Comment

2nd straight day a game fell between the opener and closing total...Wright St./Cleveland St.

Comment

Overtime loser prevents a 4-1 day

Comment

really great work ..the record it came in with over 3 years and what it's doing this year..I understand the premise and was not trying to antagonize in my other post..hope it keeps rolling along well for you
                            ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

was working yesterday and was unable to get the 132 line on Wright State/cleveland State game.
                              Unfortunately i was only able to get 130. Thankfully i wasn't able to watch it as 7 points scored in the last thirty seconds gave me the loss.

ON to today I got Bucknell at 146 yesterday and it is down to 137 as of now.

Do we go ahead for the Middle on 9 points? Not sure but i went ahead and Bet Over 137

Curious JJ, if this is the right call?

Thanks again for the system

Comment

with ya on da middle same scenario !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X