Super Bowl LII - Prop Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl LII - Prop Up

$200 1st Quarter under 9.5 (+105) Patriots have scored exactly zero total points in 1st quarters of their previous 6 Super Bowls combined. The highest scoring of those was 9-0. I also considered Eagles at plus money to win the 1Q as well. Teams play conservatively out of the gates in Super Bowls, nobody wants to make an early mistake that may shift early momentum. LOSER (-200)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: Super Bowl LII - Prop Up

Comment

Interesting stat about zero points in the last 6 Super Bowl for the Pats.
      Best of luck

Comment

Good Luck Jumper, I extended it to first half under and second half higher than first half.
        Twitter @winningpix1
        Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

This was my main play today, lost a couple other props and basically crapped juice today. Still a very successful regular & post season

$500 Philadelphia +4.5 (-108) 5Dimes moved from 4.5 to 4 for the 1st time today. Meanwhile BetOnline went from -4.5 to -4.5 (-112). My original thought was to wait for Patriot money to flow and then grab this. Even if that does happen I think 4.5 is the best we are getting at this point. Way too much early sharp money on the Eagles for any public money to move it past 4.5 back towards 6. If you don't have 4.5 available now, it should come back sometime this week. Pinnacle is still hanging onto -4.5 (-105) which tells me that 4.5 is likely to be where everyone settles. Last bet of the NFL season, we did well in the regular season and the playoffs so this may be $100 more than I would have bet if this game was played during the regular season. LOL ​$WINNER$ (+500)
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

$200 Danny Amendola under 52.5 rec yds (-115) ​LOSER (-230)
            $100 Amendola under 4.5 receptions LOSER (-110)

Comment

Finished the playoffs 10-3 (+$2,270)

Comment

Props not figured into that number, some people don't have access to them so just the basic plays count towards that. Had 2 prop winners on Gronk in an earlier round so not much difference either way

Comment

I knew you was on Philly and no I don't see his play's. Jumper texting with Ronnie he is rocking in Philly right now

Comment

I bet he is having a blast. Tell him to have fun to a point, all drunken nights don't need to end in jail

Comment

Working...
                    X