NCAA Champ game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Champ game

Lets get these props in for now. Smart is smart. He knows he aint running. Fromme is a future 1st pick in draft. Not all the way there yet but should be able to make a few long completions against man coverage as Bama stacks the box. UGA should have trouble running obviously. 2 great backs yes, but they aint running against a stacked Bama box. Also, the most talented back UGA has isnt 1 of these 2.
    $400 Dawgs +165 $line (very simple: fromm or hurts?)
    $350 Fromm Over 190.5 pass yards
    $200 Under Chubb rush yards 75.5
    $200 Under Michel 65.5 rush yards
    $200 Over Goodwin 48.5 receiving yards (Mims better yes but hes got Minkah to deal with)
    $5000 Roy Moore finger blasts a cheerleader in the locker room

*beware: I handicap under easy easy. But every apple around is on under. Makes me jump off. Just looks too easy (yes I thought the same thing yesterday in bills)

Good luck!!!!

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ronniedizel; 01-08-2018, 01:09 PM.

Re: NCAA Champ game

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Gonna definitely check out all those props. The one I am less likely to play is Michel under cause he has that 40 yard burst gain in him that Chubb doesn't.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I definitely agree on the total looking too easy, but like you said about the Bills game. Sometimes if it looks like a duck it really is a duck.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

If it wasn’t the champ game I would b sooooo on the over
          every way possible in betting %s and line movement makes ne
          LOVE over. But the champ games can be skewed (?)With square $, so hard to
          know frankly. Not the fake %s , the REAL ones.

Comment

Hurts completion total has gone from
            16 to 13.5. That’s crazy for a qb in this day n age.
            Hes not running the wishbone
            wow.

Comment

I totally get the small number, both these teams play slow. Alabama averages just over 67 offensive plays a game and Georgia averages just under 65. Those numbers are skewed too because they run more plays when their opponent plays fast. Both teams will be happy with the slow pace (another reason I like the under). Alabama avg 23 pass attempts a game, hurts is inaccurate and the Georgia secondary very capable only allowed 56% completions.

Comment

Also enjoying the back and forth, the normal banality of replies and nothing else makes this place boring.

Comment

Even if bama gets to their usual pass attempt number of 23, he has to complete 14!!!????????

yea thanks btw. im a lot of things(most bad) but boring aint 1 of them !!!! (unless you poll that mulado stripper when i first got out, but i had 8 jamesons in me n i hadnt drank in 33 months)
                  Last edited by Ronniedizel; 01-08-2018, 03:48 PM.

Comment

And great seeing you back on the site

Comment

Originally posted by Ronniedizel View Post
                      Hurts completion total has gone from
                      16 to 13.5. That’s crazy for a qb in this day n age.
                      Hes not running the wishbone
                      wow.
                      Hurts got yanked he sucked so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                        Gonna definitely check out all those props. The one I am less likely to play is Michel under cause he has that 40 yard burst gain in him that Chubb doesn't.
                        I took a bite on 3 of the 4 player props and threw out the Michel prop. Missed the sweep by a half a fucking yard. thx ronnie

Comment

hahaha half a yard!!!!
                          soooooooooo aggravated uga lost. Refs fuckin killed me. 2 days in a row i m a cunt hair from KILLING these books. I think im up about $10 per hour this week. Should be up a fuckin mint.
                          I was 80% drunk at this point and watching at bar so kinda foggy but how was that NOT an interception in the end zone late?? i saw a clear pick???
                          Dont even wanna talk about the phantom offside on the blocked punt or the miss of the facemask call that woulda gave me a first down at bama 40 instead of punting, and a few more. Hard to bet against Duke, Bama, New England.

Comment

Working...
                          X