NFL Playoffs 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs 2017

Finished the 2017 regular season 101-81 (+$3,652)

Wildcard Weekend
    Comp Play

​$300 Buffalo/Jacksonville under 39.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

$100 Gronkowski over 5 receptions (-110) $WINNER$ (+100)
    $100 Gronkowski over 79 rec. yards (-135)
    Travis Kelce was absolutely ripping Tennessee's defense before he got hurt last week. Gronk and him are physical twins, though Gronk is probably a step slower. Hard to imagine the same doesn't happen here unless Gronk gets hurt himself. $WINNER$ (+100)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Playoffs 2017

this weekend jj

nice job once again for the year

Comment

Comment

Started the playoffs with this play...

$400 Tennessee/Kansas City under 44.5
        This is almost entirely based on a trend I feel reflects on Andy Reid as a coach. I have gone over many times in the past how I like to play the Steelers under on the road when they are big favorites. I feel they coach conservatively against teams they know they can beat and going under at a high rate proves that in my opinion. The same applies here to the Chiefs at home. Andy Reid is very comfortable with his teams ability to win home games, and coaches conservatively to make sure that happens. When Kansas City is favored at home and the total is more than 42 the Chiefs have an O/U log of 4-20-2, which covers every game since Reid took over as coach! The more recent 2-15-2 O/U trend is even a better pct. The Titans got into the playoffs because their defense stepped up last week and limited the Jags to 229 total yards. These 2 teams met last year on this same field in a game Tennessee won 19-17. I expect a similarly low scoring game with Tennessee's tough run defense keeping it close. ​$WINNER$ (+400)
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Finished the day off with this...

$400 Atlanta/L.A. Rams under 48.5
          $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

Comment

Have this side and total in the early game...

$300 Buffalo/Jacksonville under 39.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
              $400 Jacksonville -8.5 (-115)
              $200 Jacksonville -8 (-115)
              By far the most lopsided match-up in the playoffs wildcard round pits the NFL's best pass defense against easily the worst passing team to make the playoffs. Jacksonville leads the NFL in basically every metric you use to define pass defense (comp. %, yards allowed, passer rating allowed, yards/attempt allowed). They also are a close 2nd to Pittsburgh in sacks. I am convinced Buffalo RB McCoy will in the very least be limited, if he plays at all. He has a fairly severe sprained ankle from everything I have read, and he is the driving force of the Bills offense. Without him the Bills offense will be CRIPPLED against this ELITE defense. Buffalo surpasses just 1 team with it's passing yards (the Bears), and only 6 teams allowed more sacks. Obviously that is a bad thing facing the ferocious Jags pass rush. If the running game is as limited as I think it will be without McCoy, they will be in many bad down & distance situations. The only thing keeping me from making this an even bigger play is the Bills defense. They also rank very highly against the pass, and Blake Bortles can play bad. I think Jacksonville will be able to run though. Fournette should find room against a run D that allowed the 4th most yards on the ground. The Jags meanwhile were the #1 rushing team in the NFL. The under play should be pretty obvious from my analysis, I expect both defenses to be the more dominant group when they are on the field. If you are worried about such a high line, don't be, wildcard round home favorites of 7 or more points are 10-1 ATS since 2004. A third straight week on the road is the final nail in the coffin for Buffalo. Teams that rush for more yards than their opponent are 27-7-2 ATS in the last 9 years wildcard games. Clearly I believe Jax will win that statistical battle. So much for the NFL being a pass first league... LOSER (-690)

Comment

Finished the weekend with another total...

$300 Carolina/New Orleans over 48.5
                $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Nice way to start the playoffs.

Comment

4-1 for the weekend (+$710). Should have played just totals

Comment

good shit

Comment

Added Gronk props

Comment

What did you use invisible ink???? I cant find????

Comment

FOUND! Im on it. GL to us!!!!!!!

Comment

I got 5.5 and 76.5

Comment

Working...
                              X