Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **national championship game**sdql

http://killersports.com/ncaafb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

only using sdql to show results of last 2 games which of course was the same matchup..other was ridiculously high totaled (74)debut ohio st/oregon..
    to me the fact there moving this number down despite the results of the past couple of years speaks volumes

alabama/georgia under 44 ..1 unit
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: **national championship game**sdql

One of the things I look for when I like an under in a game is what Bovada does with their line. They have the squarest lines on the market and have no problem shading to what they know will be a popular play. Lines across the market are generally 44 now, 5Dimes just moved it back to 44.5 this afternoon. Bovada is the only place with 45, though they have shaded the juice to -115 on the under. I think 2 run based offenses against 2 of the best run defenses in the country is an obvious under, but some people just will not bet an under EVER! I am almost the opposite, I go kicking and screaming as I pull the trigger on OVERS because I know how slanted the books usually are with OVER money.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: **national championship game**sdql

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
      One of the things I look for when I like an under in a game is what Bovada does with their line. They have the squarest lines on the market and have no problem shading to what they know will be a popular play. Lines across the market are generally 44 now, 5Dimes just moved it back to 44.5 this afternoon. Bovada is the only place with 45, though they have shaded the juice to -115 on the under. I think 2 run based offenses against 2 of the best run defenses in the country is an obvious under, but some people just will not bet an under EVER! I am almost the opposite, I go kicking and screaming as I pull the trigger on OVERS because I know how slanted the books usually are with OVER money.
      so bovada going high is a good sign because they side with the square money..that's good to know..I'm not much (as matter of fact very little lol) on personnel
      ..I do know it's the type of game everbody wants to bet including people who don't bet much or at all most of the year..that spells you paying too much for the over as you well know..glad you like it through your regular capping outside of looking at the biases of making the total
      Last edited by bleeker; 01-05-2018, 05:41 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
      X