• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College Football Bowl Plays 2017-18

tonight jj

Comment

Added 2 for Saturday, forgot to bump my post when I did.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Added tomorrow's
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Added Purdue

Comment

added today's games

Comment

added Weds plays

Comment

I am pretty confident Josh Rosen isn't playing tonight. If this line should move late based on positive confirmation of that I will likely grab UCLA if I can get +7.5.

Comment

This No. Illinois coach is killing me. Fake punt from his own end-zone on 4th and long giving Duke a pt blank TD opportunity....next possession finally gets some offensive momentum going with a couple first downs and he calls a flea-flicker on 1st and 10 at mid-field!!

Comment

Some of the stupidest play calls I have ever seen called.

Comment

Going to add the Texas under, waiting for the line to go up (hopefully it does). I will play this even if it stays at 60.5 where it is now. I am hoping for 61 or even 61.5 as game day over money flies in.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                          Going to add the Texas under, waiting for the line to go up (hopefully it does). I will play this even if it stays at 60.5 where it is now. I am hoping for 61 or even 61.5 as game day over money flies in.
                          61 is available, I think we can get 61.5, going to wait. Added tomorrow's plays.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                            61 is available, I think we can get 61.5, going to wait. Added tomorrow's plays.
                            Grabbed the 61.5 that is available everywhere. If I had a better read on where this line is going I would still wait, hard to predict though. If a "sharp" outfit likes under at 61.5 it will get hit and we lose the hook, or even more.

Comment

Friday's games added

Comment

Good luck brother. Thanks for the plays

Comment

Working...
                                X