**bowl games** sdql

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **bowl games** sdql

found something I really like for opening day on 12/16 so figured I'd start the thread.. never done bowls using sdql (unless my memory is failing me) so not sure what the volume will be.. here goes

las vegas bowl

bowl game..
    saturday..
    PAC 12 team..
    favorite => 7..

http://killersports.com/ncaafb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

7-0 o/u (18.57)

oregon/boise st over 59...1 unit WIN
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-26-2017, 08:40 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: **bowl games** sdql

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Have u run it for all the bowl games yet or just for Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by stoopid View Post
              Have u run it for all the bowl games yet or just for Saturday?

just that game.. have a hunch not gonna find much for the others saturday and if it's crap not gonna post..as for the remainder not sure if I'm gonna do it day to day or in advance.. never done the bowls but guessing these early games won't be much
              ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Gotcha, have to turn in a bowl sheet by Saturday and i been falling most of ur plays.

Comment

gonna look and see later on if anything comes up for tomorrow besides the one posted earlier.. I took a macro approach meaning not looking at individual game parameters applying to a specific game...came up with something really good starting with next friday's games.. I'll post that later along with anything i find for tomorrow, if I do

Comment

1st day bowling..
                    teams have same record..
                    favorite 6-15..
                    bradshaw still qb for pitt lol

7-0 (12.27)

dated but strong numbers.. be quite honest don't feel like digging for these minor games.. I'll put up the other for games starting next friday tomorrow

western ky - 6.5..half unit LOSS
                    Last edited by bleeker; 12-23-2017, 01:40 AM.

Comment

week 17 through end of december..
                      previous game favorite >15..
                      previous game won..
                      total <= 65..

1-18 o/u (-9.03)

3 overlap games(both teams qualified) so 1-15 adjusted.. avg margin those games (13.7).. 7 games qualify including 1 overlap which is toledo/app st..

** the lone over 12/22/2014 was by 46 points which lowered the avg margin by 3 pts game..normal loss would've made the avg around 2 points higher..13 points scored in OT also in that one

under .. you can check the link for who
                      Last edited by bleeker; 12-18-2017, 08:24 AM.

Comment

**comment

Comment

Here is one for you, and I can make a logical analysis for why the parameters work. Teams with just 6 wins barely made the cut to be in a bowl, they are generally excited to be going. They are playing a team with more wins, so this is a contrarian play because the public bets on the team with the better record. The line parameter takes basically coin flip games and expected blowouts out of the mix.

If you narrow the search to include only teams that won their last game (became bowl eligible with that win) and shorten how far back you go it is 12-1 ATS.

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                            Here is one for you, and I can make a logical analysis for why the parameters work. Teams with just 6 wins barely made the cut to be in a bowl, they are generally excited to be going. They are playing a team with more wins, so this is a contrarian play because the public bets on the team with the better record. The line parameter takes basically coin flip games and expected blowouts out of the mix.

If you narrow the search to include only teams that won their last game (became bowl eligible with that win) and shorten how far back you go it is 12-1 ATS.

very nice and as you said sound logic.. look at how it does in the high total subset which both of these are.. monster margins!!

Last edited by bleeker; 12-18-2017, 10:27 AM.

Comment

the 31-9 overall nice also

Comment

Working...
                              X