Army/Navy Total - Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army/Navy Total - Winner!

105-90 for the season in College Football (+$3,396)

$400 Army/Navy under 46 Don't know how many years straight I have done this, but this game is an automatic under play, especially since Army has gotten more competitive. Service academies practice every day against these attacks and are best suited to stop them. Big rivalry brings 100% effort so defense is always optimized. 11 straight years this game has gone under, and none of them had this many points.
    $WINNER$ (+400)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: Army/Navy Total

and the avg margin going back to 2008 (as far as sdql goes back for totals on this game)is 14.5/gm so they're not exactly squeakers
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-05-2017, 03:32 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Looks good,
        Twitter @winningpix1
        Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Re: Army/Navy Total - Winner!

106-90 record to finish the College Football regular season (+$3,796)
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: Army/Navy Total - Winner!

Comment

Working...
            X