• 12/2 saturday **ohio st/wisconsin**sdql

week 14..
    lower ranked team (top 25)..
    favored => 5..

http://sportsdatabase.com/ncaafb/que...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

3-0 o/u (25.67)

all over by 20+ and amazingly 80/81 and 81 scored in those 3 games

osu/wis over 52... 1.5 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 11-29-2017, 11:01 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 12/2 saturday **ohio st/wisconsin**sdql

added rating
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

Comment

just wanted to mention at 4.5,which it's at or approaching at most books there is a loss..so if you are and you haven't played yet I'd go a little lighter..small sample so a loss means more
          Last edited by bleeker; 12-02-2017, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X