Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple for Coffee $$$

4* Minn +1 Rams have played soft schedule, @ MN is a challenge for young QB
    4* Minn Un 46.5 Some nice line value with Rams outbursts lately, Vikings at home are UNDER
    4* GB +2.5 GB defense should be able to hold anemic Flacco and Co. Balt really not any better than Chicago
    2* GB Ov 38.5 GB banged up on defense, should be a few more points
    2* AZ +2.5 AZ can drop 8 in the box and force Houston to pass and get away with it. Gabbert should be able to put a couple points up.
    2* AZ Un 38.5 Field position game and a ton of punts as two bad QB's try not to make mistakes.
    3* Wash +9.5 New Orleans hasn't gone against a good QB since Det put up 38 on them, Cousins is a good QB.
    2* Wash Ov 52.5 Obvious scoring duel, hope they get it done.
    2* Cleveland +7.5 Going to fall for it, but think Bortles is due to cost them a game they can't get out of.
    2* Cleve Ov 37 Line value total with Jags shutting everyone down lately.
    8* GOY Chicago +3 Worst team the Bears have played this year. Howard goes crazy!!
    3* Bears Ov 40.5 Detroit giving up points, Stafford can still get his.
    3* Tampa -1 Fitz provides leadership.
    2* Tampa Ov 44 Line Value play with Tampa and low scores
    2* Chiefs Un 44.5 Giants have quit, Reid won't rub it in.
    Chiefs -9.5 Reid after bye small play

Re: Couple for Coffee $$$

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

All my stuff was telling me Detroit but my gut was telling me Chicago.Went with my stuff so you are probably right!

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

2* Buff +7 Going to grab the line value, think this coaching staff knows Taylor is not the future of any NFL team
        3* Buff Ov 41 Line value play on all the low scoring between the two. Bills have talent on offense, just need spark to bring it out.
        3* NE -7 Pats in btb weeks mile high altitude should have significant advantage.
        4* NE Ov 54.5 Raiders can't stop TB12, I don't think Pats can stop Carr
        4* Cincy +2.5 Will take the better QB and defense at this point, can't believe I actually just typed that.
        2* Cincy Ov 37.5 Teams are forcing Denver to defend the rush with their light defensive front, Cincy might have the best rushing game of any team they have played this year, except Dallas, but Jason Garrett is a bad coach and should have been coaching D-3 college 4 years ago.

Comment

5* Dallas +6 Have to take the line value here with this game opening at 3, Dallas is will hang close at home.
          3* Dallas Ov 48.5 Dallas will give it up with Lee out, I also think Dallas can get theirs!

Comment

Also, adding a junkie ML play on Dallas at +231, Dallas is the best team Philly has played this year aside from KC early when KC was playing well. Irving and Lawrence can get to Wentz and cause disruption.

Comment

Working...
            X