Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Night Special

Philly - 4 ---- WINNER

Many here know I'm a Cowboys fan and I wish they could win this pivotal match-up. However, Dallas is without 3 of their very best players, 3 all-pro players actually - Tyron Smith, Sean Lee, and Zeke dipshit Elliott. As we saw last week in Atlanta, Dallas has nobody to play LT. Yes, they'll give whoever plays more help, but then they lose a TE or RB from executing quick passing routes. Sean Lee means more to their defense than anyone - they lose games consistently when he's on the sidelines. Then we have the fact that Philadelphia is playing the best ball in the whole damn league. They have more quality pass rushers than just about anybody. Wentz is looking like a star. I wish I was wrong and maybe I'm wrong, but this looks like easy money to me. I just hope it doesn't get too ugly. Good luck with your plays guys.

Re: Sunday Night Special

Yep, it got ugly...

Comment

Good call.

I played it because of you but didn't post as I didn't put in any work for the game.

Thanks
      2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post

Good call.

I played it because of you but didn't post as I didn't put in any work for the game.

Thanks

Glad to help you Mac. Lord knows you've helped me win a lot of bets over the years.

Comment

Working...
        X