Clear All

• 11/14 tuesday ** duke/mich st and kansas/kentucky **sdql

2 top 10 teams..
    <= game 8 ..
    => 1 days rest..
    neutral site..

http://sportsdatabase.com/ncaabb/que...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

0-2 o/u (-25.25) huge !!

understand only 2 games but they're both recent (2014-15) and involving 3 out of 4 of the same teams

** this system applies to "<= game 4" which is true for both of these

duke/mich st under 157
    kansas/kentucky under 155
    Last edited by bleeker; 11-14-2017, 09:18 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 11/14 tuesday ** duke/mich st and kansas/kentucky **sdql

** added comment
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Weird how u and Greg shaker r on the same plays and another guy that plays totals only has the same 2 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by stoopid View Post
        Weird how u and Greg shaker r on the same plays and another guy that plays totals only has the same 2 as well.
        I doubt greg shaker from what little I know about him would play games just because they are the marquee matchup of the night..I usually start looking at the big games because I like to work with rankings in the queries..the query I came up with tonight is relatively simple,has big average margin and applies to both teams..maybe they found the same thing..interesting to say the least

Comment

or, they're following YOU.
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
            5* 6-8
            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
            10* GOY 1-0
            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
            5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
              or, they're following YOU.
              you never know..going by my earlier statement might not be a coincidence lol

Comment

Working...
              X