Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series Total Game 7

17-15 for the MLB Playoffs (+244)

$300 Houston/L.A. Dodgers under 7.5 (-104) With all the mix and match possibilities for pitching tonight, anybody on both staffs is available to pitch tonight. I actually expect Darvish to pitch well tonight after getting rocked last week. The increased interest in the series has brought with it a lot of novice baseball bettors who will choose the over...because that is what a "square" does. As for the side I think this line is too high. I thought it was right where it should be and then it shot up late morning to LA -166 and settled back to -153 where it is now. I am always leary of sneaky high lines, which makes me lean the Dodgers tonight. Trust me, if I liked Houston I would have pounced on that +156. Also keep an eye out as we approach 1st pitch and make sure there are no pitching changes. I like the under whoever may start tonight, so just re-bet is someone is announced to start besides Darvish and McCullers.
    $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: World Series Total Game 7

And thanks for posting
    Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Comment

Comment

Finished 2017 MLB Playoffs 18-15 (+$544)

Not quite as good as past years, but the favorites and overs killed me the first round.
          2016 MLB playoffs finished 20-12 (+$1,704)
          2015 MLB playoffs was 20-13 (+$1,798)
          2014 MLB Playoffs finished 9-8 (+$755)
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Nice run on finishing plus money on the playoffs the last few years.
            Have to say I enjoyed the World Series this year.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
              Nice run on finishing plus money on the playoffs the last few years.
              Have to say I enjoyed the World Series this year.
              Thanks JD, I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
              X