Clear All

• 10/31 tuesday ** okc/mil**sdql

p: won by 30+..
    po: scored < 12 second quarter..
    total > 190..
    favorite <7.5

0-9 (-11.39) o/u

okc/mil under 209..quarter unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-31-2017, 06:03 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 10/31 tuesday ** okc/mil**sdql

added rating..forget that a lot
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Love these systems thanks for posting them.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo View Post
        Love these systems thanks for posting them.
        np turbo.....have to be in the right mindset.. sometimes when I keep coming up dry can be frustrating

Comment

Working...
        X