Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series Game 6 total

16-15 for the MLB playoffs (-$156)

Contrarian angles have not really been coming through this post-season. Game 5 actually had many components on a "signature total" with both Kershaw and Kuechel coming off pretty good pitching performances and facing the same team again. I decided to pass and missed out on the fireworks that happened in what may have been the easiest OVER bet in the history of the world series!! LOL I think with the weather much cooler tonight and Verlander vs. Hill we can expect a well pitched game by both. The public certainly isn't going to be convinced to bet under on this game no matter who is on the mound after that last game. Only one way to go tonight in my opinion...

$400 Houston/L.A. Dodgers under 7.5 Game 2 Verlander was hurt by 2 homers, and Hill actually out-pitched him. Both guys pitched well though. Neutral ump really not a factor, cooler conditions will help restrict the ball flight in comparison to other games. The public is betting this game OVER like they know the final score, especially when you consider the past excellence of these starting pitchers going tonight.
    $WINNER$ (+400)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: World Series Game 6 total

Comment

Re: World Series Game 6 total

17-15 for the MLB playoffs (+$244)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
      X