No announcement yet.

NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play (Winner!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play (Winner!)

37-23 for the season in the NFL (+$3,875). Starting the week with both side & total tonight, then 8 plays on Sunday, and finishing with a play on the MNF game. Get them all for just $40 by clicking the link below...

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play

$300 Chicago +3.5 (-125) ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play Up

this week!

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play Up

These are my plays tonight...

$400 Kansas City/Oakland under 46.5 LOSER (-440)
      $300 Oakland +3 (-105)
      I have mentioned many times I like the under on a short week, especially in division games. I also like fading teams off their first loss of the season, and the deeper into the season that 1st loss happens the stronger that fade is. Raiders really need to ride Marshawn Lynch here and take advantage of the weakness I see in the Chief's run D. If they do that also helps the under as well. The passing offense has been very unexplosive, Carr is 24th in the NFL in yards/attempt. The best way to remedy that is by making the other team respect the run, which brings the secondary closer to the line of scrimmage. Hopefully the Raider coaches realize that. If they do I like both these plays very much. $WINNER$ (+300)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play (Winner!)

Had these plays early...

$300 Cleveland +6 $WINNER$ (+300)
        $400 Indianapolis +3.5 (-120) ​LOSER (-480)
        $300 Chicago +3.5 (-120) $WINNER$ (+300)
        $400 Carolina/Chicago over 40.5 LOSER (-440)

Comment

Afternoon plays...

$400 Dallas/San Fran under 46 ​LOSER (-440)
          $400 N.Y. Giants +5.5 LOSER (-440)
          $300 Cincinnati/Pittsburgh under 41.5 LOSER (-330)

Comment

Finished a really crappy day with these...

$500 Atlanta +3.5 (-120) NFL Play of the Week ​LOSER (-600)
            $300 Atlanta/New England over 55 LOSER (-330)

Comment

Finished the week with this play tonight...

​$300 Philadelphia -4.5
              $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Followed my best week of the season with my worst, 4-8 this week (-$2,300) and 41-31 for the season in the NFL (+$1,575)

Comment

Working...
                X