• Show
Clear All

• 10/18 weds **championship series ** sdql

pennant or world series **
    trail > 3 runs previous game..
    win..
    favorite < 160 or dog..
    total < 8

** this excludes some early pennant games and includes some early-mid series games..take it through to the end of the world series it's 8-1(3.0)(105.9)

http://www.killersports.com/mlb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

6-0 (3.67) big !! (100.9) low !!

if you cap the total at 8 (vs 7.5) adds 2 losers to the sample ..not necessarily bad .. just pointing it out

nyy +105... half unit

pennant or series..
    swept first 3 games..
    total < 10..
    dog <= 105 or favorite..

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

6-0 (3.17) big!! (-125)

don't worry if lad odds go down a bit (+105).. adds a loss to query

lad - 110.. half unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-18-2017, 10:51 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 10/18 weds **championship series ** sdql

** added comment
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Good Luck !
      Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
        Good Luck !
        thanks winningpix.. added lad/chc

Comment

added ratings.. feel with the volume of plays want these to be smaller than football
          Last edited by bleeker; 10-18-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X