10/17 tuesday **championship series** sdql

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/17 tuesday **championship series** sdql

obviously same system from yesterday applies to chc/lad today..you could go any of three ways with this one

http://www.killersports.com/mlb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

chc -115
    under 8.5
    lad team total under 4 (-135)

probably have something on the early game when they come out with the numbers

pennant ..
    game 4..
    home favorite ..
    previous won by > 1 run..
    total > 7..

8-0 o/u (3.25)

** game will show on query now..the fav <150 subset (this game 135) is a good one ..higher margins

nyy/hou over 8.5
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-17-2017, 05:32 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 10/17 tuesday **championship series** sdql

Look at this one

Darvish with a quality start almost every time as a dog and all go under.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

added play
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
        Look at this one

Darvish with a quality start almost every time as a dog and all go under.
        very nice jj ..makes the under play even better..thanks

Comment

** added comment nyy/hou

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            very nice jj ..makes the under play even better..thanks
            matter of fact I'll let this sway me towards the under rather than the cubs..don't want to be on both

Comment

hoping it goes to 8.5 on cubs and then play the under. wind blowing out so hoping public pounds it from 8 to 8.5

Comment

Nice call on the Yankee game

Comment

Originally posted by turbo View Post
                  Nice call on the Yankee game
                  thanks turbo...didn't look good halfway through. .nice get

Comment

We can never count that team out.

Comment

they are clutch..entertaining game

Comment

Working...
                      X