5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Re: Sat In Game Thread

My big plays this year have been more than bad.Just horrible and it looks like today is no different.How I am not down and out is amazing to me!
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Would love to really get a Monday or Thursday night thread where we could get everyone together.
      Miss all the goofing around and the few seconds we talk about the actual game.
      Got a fundraiser comedy 4 cancer show tonight. Then getting 911 drunk after it to celebrate my birthday.

Comment

I have never seen so many screen plays for big yards than Texas Tech. Chewing up the WVU defense looks like my under is TOAST!!!

Happy B-Day Game

Comment

would be nice!
          I have been super busy with the kids.

My son is a senior and lining up colleges to look at is exciting. He has already been to Alabama and set to visit Kent St and Dayton next.

My daughter has been doing her drivers ed training and set to get her license next month along with volleyball season with games 3 or 4 nights a week. This is the last week of the season and then she is a majorette so all the football games on Friday night which will be over at the end of the month. Then maybe I can have some me time.

With everything I've had to go to that is why I haven't been posting as much. Have to pick and choose when to play.
          2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
          5* 6-8
          15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
          10* GOY 1-0
          5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
          5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by Swanson View Post
            I have never seen so many screen plays for big yards than Texas Tech. Chewing up the WVU defense looks like my under is TOAST!!!

Happy B-Day Game
            Happy B-Day from me too!
            2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
            5* 6-8
            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
            10* GOY 1-0
            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
            5* 18-12

Comment

Thanks guys. Damn Mac you have been busy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                Would love to really get a Monday or Thursday night thread where we could get everyone together.
                Got a fundraiser comedy 4 cancer show tonight. Then getting 911 drunk after it to celebrate my birthday.
                If that happens, I'll find the time to hangout. Happy Bday JD!
                "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Raining pretty good here, already lost my DirecTV a couple times for several minute intervals!!
                  "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Happy BDay JD
                    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Happy Birthday Game!!

Comment

SEC football use to be entertaining, now it's simply wondering by how much will 'Bama crush'em this week.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                          I would definitely hang out with you guys on Monday night if people are around. Going camping Wed - Fri. Happy birthday JD! Have you hit the big 50 yet?

Comment

Working...
                          X