Ar/bama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ar/bama

I have watched this ark team and kept up with them with serious interest. Thinking this may be the 1 to unload your entire account on or go mortgage your house on. But a lil scary that the Ar kids play a lil harder for Kelley than they do Allen. Kelley should be your starter here. Kids have completely given up on Allen. I think they have completely given up on bielema I am 110% sure us fans have. My opinion if this is really ugly and it really should be bielema will be on super thin ice by everyone. But I think bamas 3rd string could beat ark 1st string! At this point. The talent level just not here to make this game competitive imo.

Re: Ar/bama

They are just the kind of team that Bama plays just good enough to win by 24 points against. Usually the better the team they play against the better they play. They are 7-15 ATS favored by more than 28 for a reason. They are good and know it...hard for a team that knows they can kick somebody's ass to go out and actually do it.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Problem is this Arkansas team is not coached well or they have given up I think vandy or ole miss could wax us. Bama did a number on those two.. Saban has them fired up to play the sec teams this yr and is completely on a different level. I know a&m kept it close but I don't see the effort or talent to keep this 1 very close. Ark has kept this game close in the past is reason to get saban attention which could be really bad if they jump out early on a team that's already given up. My 2 cents. But I do understand the letting up aspect or playing to the caliber. I just think the back ups for bama will not lose stride in humiliating my hogs.
      Last edited by Darkhorsecapper17; 10-13-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

and there is this...

this year 30+ point road dogs have gone an astounding 51-20 ATS
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Nice point. I'm a little critical of my Hogs this yr but they have been really hard to watch and very disappointing every game this yr including a 49-7 bad win at fla am. The only game I will say was descent of the hogs was a push against nm st.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X