lost first two games of series..
    won games 3 and 4..
    scored >5 last game..
    won by more than 3 last game..
    dog > 110..

http://www.killersports.com/mlb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

1.8 runs/gm for opponent (cle)
    5 game sample..

losing first two games and winning last two with the last being a high scoring big margin win leads to a bad offensive performance by the opponent in game 5..realize small sample but kind of makes sense to me. .losing that way in game 4 a bit demoralizing in this sequence

** if you subtract a run from the 10/11 extra inning game brings avg runs scored to 1.6..guessing the avg team total with an 8.1 avg game total an avg odds around - 150 is 4.5

cle team total under 4 even (fill in tomorrow)
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-11-2017, 06:36 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 10/11 weds **cle/nyy ** sdql

added team total for cle and comment**
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Re: 10/11 weds **cle/nyy ** sdql

Comment

Working...
      X