Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs Total 10/11

6-7 for the MLB playoffs so far (-$690)

$300 Washington/Chicago under 8 (-120) Getting this now at this number. I think after the weather forecast becomes more widely known this will be 7.5 for sure. Cool breeze wailing in straight over the centerfield wall. Both these guys get bitten by the HR ball occasionally. With these conditions at Wrigley that is pretty much taken out of the equation. Nationals bats been ice cold except for that 1 inning in game 2 when a pair of HR saved them from going back to Chicago down 2-zip. Really lean the Cubs here, though the contrarian in me says take Washington. Not crazy about this play, almost made it for only 200. If Arietta is healthy and good to go for 6+ this should cash easily, we will see I guess. Roark sucking and lots of Nats bullpen innings would be worst case scenario. PPD

$200 Washington +151 Alright, I'll bite. Couldn't resist the plus money on a game where both teams might lose their starters to an early lengthy rain delay. Should the delay happen we get a toss up bullpen game with a pretty big plus money wager pending Even if they play straight thru I think the dog has value. Not exactly sticking my neck out with just a $200 bet, but it is definitely worth the speculative nature of the wager. PPD

Wednesday October 11th, 2017
    $300 Washington +147 (No need to list Roark just in case Dusty pulls a fast one and starts Strasburg) $WINNER$ (+441)
    $300 Washington/Chicago under 7.5 (-120)
    I actually like both these plays even more than I did yesterday, because Strasburg will likely be available out of the Nats bullpen. NO ACTION Pitching change
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Playoffs Total 10/10

Added Nats
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Re: MLB Playoffs Total 10/11

Again

Comment

Don't list Roark when you bet

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              Don't list Roark when you bet
              Just noticed sportsinsights has Strasburg listed to start now. Line changed at 11:53 CST this morning @5Dimes

Comment

Going to pass on the total now. It is 7u30, not paying that juice at that number

Comment

Should have known as soon as I pull the plug on this under this game will be a scoreless double shutout

Comment

Come on Werth...hit a gapper...

Comment

7-7 for the MLB playoffs so far (-$249)

Comment

Working...
                      X