1-7-2 o/u if total > 8.5
    **1-8-2 last 11

lad/ari under 9..half unit

__________________________________________________ _

playoffs..
    series game 4..
    series game 2 extra inning away loss..

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

0-6 (-4.33) (-147) huge margin and odds!!

against nyy

cle +145... 1 unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-09-2017, 02:07 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 10/9 mon sdql

added play
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added play

Comment

** added comment lad/ari

Comment

added cle/nyy

Comment

adjusted cle to 1 unit from 1.5 units.. small sample and odds 1.5 too much

Comment

Good luck buddy

Comment

Working...
              X