Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fantasy Football Week 5. News and Discussion

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
    I picked up Watson this week also and have Big Ben as my other QB. Going with Watson this week as Ben hasn't been on so far and with them trying to get Bell going I'd rather give Watson the chance especially with his rushing ability.Like Game said if you make this trade you can possibly make another team better without really upgrading your team.

I have Gurley, Ajayi,CJ Anderson,McCoy and just picked up Ellington hoping his pass catching ability makes him a great trade prospect.I have been getting trade offers for my RBs all year but won't part with one unless I feel I'm at least getting a top tier player in return.If not I'll sit on them all year just so they are not on another team making them better.Remember the best trades are sometimes the ones that don't happen!
    Very true. Good call on using Watson I actually ended up benching big ben for him last minute this week as well, if for no other reason than I now have a guy going in the night game. Looking like the right move after that 2nd pick!

Comment

My team shit to bed today and was down 50 points going into the Sunday night game. I also had Kelce going and then he goes out after having a great start with the concussion, but then Watson goes off and puts up over 40 points to get me a win. As happy as I was I know my opponent probably woke up and said WTF!!

I think Watson is going to be a good pickup!!
      2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

i know this is late but i have Watson and Carson Wentz.
        Who do i Play this week?

Comment

Originally posted by illini23 View Post
          i know this is late but i have Watson and Carson Wentz.
          Who do i Play this week?
          For me it's easy, Watson. Texans D is damaged and they may need to win some shootouts. SF is not that bad offensively, Houston will need to score.
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

thank you jj

Comment

Working...
            X