Clear All

• mnf dal/ari sdql

mnf
    away favorite..
    lost last game > 20

5-0 (20.40)

http://killersports.com/nfl/query?sd...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

dal - 3.. 2 units
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: mnf dal/ari sdql

Comment

I don't think you even need to narrow it down to just Monday night's. Away favorites off 20 or larger point losses holds water any day of the week, it's the main reason I passed tonight.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
          I don't think you even need to narrow it down to just Monday night's. Away favorites off 20 or larger point losses holds water any day of the week, it's the main reason I passed tonight.

It's good but this is a great subset
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Shorten how far back you look and it's a 75% winning situation. The way the league changes based on rules being adjusted and coaching trends going further back than 10 years is a problem for me anyway.

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              Shorten how far back you look and it's a 75% winning situation. The way the league changes based on rules being adjusted and coaching trends going further back than 10 years is a problem for me anyway.

yes I did it from 2007 and it's 18-6..if i looked at it further I'd be good with this system also..so it was a .500 system for the prior games..bottom line I still like what monday night brings out in it and I'd say this even if it lost last night

Understand what your getting at with the passage of time and rule changes..i'm more forgiving about that than you...for team trends I consider that more important but for the most part i'm not looking for those

Comment

Working...
              X