total 35.5-40.5..
    line between the 4's

http://www.killersports.com/nfl/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

1-6 o/u (-15.64) huge

1 over by 1.5 pts

0-5 o/u (-18+) between the 3's

http://www.killersports.com/nfl/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

lar/sf under 40
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-21-2017, 05:05 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: thursday lar/sf sdql

Comment

** between the 3's query added
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
          5* 6-8
          15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
          10* GOY 1-0
          5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
          5* 18-12

Comment

bleeker (forgot already sorry is it Glenn) I whiffed on posting here tonight, I post at another place and I'm usually pretty busy over there but I did want to discuss this with you after I seen it tonight. Here was post from elsewhere:

3-5 lw 6-8 std and never even counted the one that lost that wasn't accepted so it's actually worse. Gonna give the 49'ers a shot here at +3, nfl teams do not go 3 weeks without scoring a td very often, in the life of the database no team has went touchdown less in 3 straight games to start the season and it has only happened 3 times anytime during the season since '89. Teams that have started out without scoring a td in the first two weeks are 2-0 ats in week 3 as well. Any week is 32-16 ats which is a healthy 67%. I just think we see a correction here tonight.

San Fran 3 -105 (sia)

query for those:

p:touchdowns=0 and pp:touchdowns=0

p:touchdowns=0 and pp:touchdowns=0 and week<=3

I got a W there but that had to be about the luckiest bet I've won in sometime, lol but it was strangely an entertaining game with an exciting ending.

My thinking was jeez how many teams get held without a td in 3 games, and it happened 3 times, (p:touchdowns=0 and pp:touchdowns=0 and ppp:touchdowns=0) and it never happened in the 1st 3 weeks. But teams that went zero touchdowns through week two were 2-0 ats and o/u and teams any week after no tds the previous two were 32-16 ats and 31-17 o/u. I liked sf and the over with those results.

Kinda simple but relevant questions I asked the database because my thinking was that info would be important concerning this game, that wasn't my sole reasoning for my bet but it was part of it.

Now unto your query:
            DIV and day = Thursday and 35 < total < 41 and H and 4 > line > -4

Not being critical of your query just trying to give my opinion and have a little discussion. Your div and day portion seem relative in your query but the gap between your spread and totals make your query too vague. -4 to 4 gives you 9 numbers and the total <35 and <41 won't even have this game as a play because the database closed at 41. To include the 41 you'd have to add in an = sign, 35 < total <= 41. I think if ones to use a variance you might want to include prime total numbers like 37 43 and 41. Just spitballin a bit, any thoughts

Comment

Working...
            X