NFL Plays Week 3 - Comp Play Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 3 - Comp Play Up

10-10 after 2 weeks in the NFL season (-$20). Entire card for this week already sent, kicking off with a play on the Thursday night game. All 11 plays can be had for $40 by clicking the link below...

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play

​$400 Detroit +3 (-115) LOSER (-460)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 3 - Comp Play Up

Comment

Good Luck this week

Comment

Have this as my play tonight...

$400 San Francisco +2 (-108)
        The Niners proved they can hang tough against the Seahawks in the toughest venue in the NFL losing by 3 points. Now they just need to score some points to win. I think they will be able to do that this week against an opponent they have more recent success against than any other. San Fran has exactly 3 wins in their last 22 games played, all of them were against the Rams. Confidence means everything, and this is a team they BELIEVE they can beat. The betting public isn't so sure, the early action is well over 70% on L.A. The books are obviously not scared of Rams action, leaving the number a whole point under 3. The Rams are definitely an improved team, but so are the Niners, they just haven't found the proper opponent to prove it against...till this week. PUSH
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Hopefully you guys got in on a better number than me tonight, the line moved to 2.5 within hours after I sent out the first e-mail this week...

Comment

Got the 2.5 for the win. Thanks JJ have a great Sunday buddy

Comment

Starting the day off with this...

​$300 Jacksonville +3.5
              $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

This Jags game is one of the most one-sided NFL games I have ever seen, like Alabama vs. Vandy lol

Comment

These are my plays in the early games...

$400 Pittsburgh/Chicago under 44 $WINNER$ (+400)
                  $400 Chicago +7.5 (-120)
                  Both teams return to the roles they were in week 1. Chicago as a substantial home dog, and the Steelers as big road favs. Pittsburgh has a long line of offensive failure on the road, especially when favored. Big Ben seems to be able to only play great at home, his road performances are average at best. That explains this interesting trend that followed suit week 1...the Steelers are 3-15 O/U as a road favorite, including 0-7 O/U when favored by more than 6. This is also a situation I have been fading the Steelers in for a couple seasons already, Pittsburgh is 0-13 ATS as a road favorite of at least 6 points playing off a home win. Chicago was embarrassed last week, they should come out and play with passion this week on the same field they probably should have beaten the Falcons on in week 1. They lost SU on the road against the Dolphins last year in the same situation. The Bears also do well as home dogs off double digit road losses, going 15-7 ATS in that situation. More importantly they are 3-0 ATS under coach Fox in this situation. $WINNER$ (+400)
                  $300 Buffalo +3 $WINNER$ (+300)
                  $400 Houston +13 $WINNER$ (+400)
                  $500 New Orleans +6 (-105) NFL Play of the Week
                  The offensively challenged Panthers are just what the Saints need to see right now after the angry Patriots punished their defense Sunday. New Orleans brings the confidence of 4 straight wins against Carolina the last 2 years, all SU wins as underdogs. Carolina just lost Cam Newton's security blanket Greg Olsen, so his play may deteriorate further than it already has in 2017. The Panthers will likely take a run-heavy approach here, which only allows the dangerous Drew Brees to stay in striking range the entire game, even if they fall behind. They made a valiant comeback effort last week, but the Patriots offense is just too good to overcome, Carolina's is not. $WINNER$ (+500)
                  $400 Detroit +3 (-115)
                  LOSER (-460)

Comment

Absolute bullshit call in that Lions game, unreal!

Comment

I have these in the Packers game...

$300 Cincinnati +9 (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)
                      $400 Cincinnati/Green Bay under 44.5 LOSER (-440)

And this play tonight...
                      $300 Washington +3
                      $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Nice job!! Tough one with Detroit!

Comment

​8-2 week (+$2,000) and many did better with a W on Thursday instead of a push. 18-12 for the season in the NFL (+$1,980)

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                            ​8-2 week (+$2,000) and many did better with a W on Thursday instead of a push. 18-12 for the season in the NFL (+$1,980)

How dare you lose two games

Comment

Great week buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X