NFL Plays Week 2 - Comp Play up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 2 - Comp Play up

Pretty good start to the season, (+$2,235) in the NFLX games and finished week 1 (+$655) on a 6-4 record thanks to the Chargers late MNF comeback. 9 plays already sent out for the week, starting with a $400 play for Thursday night's game. All 9 plays for the week can be had for $40, click the link below...

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play
    $300 New Orleans +7 (-125) LOSER (-375)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 2 - Comp Play up

JJ
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

This was my play tonight...

$400 Houston/Cincinnati under 38
      Both teams off pathetic offensive performances, and the short prep week leaves little time for either to fix that. What both teams did do well in week 1 was play very good defense. Maybe GREAT would be more accurate considering how quickly both were forced back on the field after their offenses did very little. Cincinnati allowed just 267 total yards in their 20-0 shutout loss, and the Texans allowed just 280 total yards in their loss. In today's NFL allowing less than 300 yards is a great accomplishment, especially when your own offense is doing so little to give them a breather in between series. These 2 teams have met 4 times the last 5 years and the highest scoring meeting had 35 total points. The last 2 years were 12-10 and 10-6 Houston wins in which neither team amassed 300. With rookie QB Watson making his 1st career start in a road game I can't see the Houston coaches putting together too risky of a game plan, generally the Thursday games keep offensive game plans very vanilla with so little time to prepare and put in new wrinkles. This number is low enough to keep the "public" bettors from grabbing the under, I would be surprised if they top 30 points combined. $WINNER$ (+400)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

These were my plays in the early games, bigger plays coming in the afternoon games...

$300 Jacksonville +2.5 LOSER (-330)
          $300 New Orleans +7 (-125) ​LOSER (-375)
          $300 Philadelphia +6 LOSER (-330)
          $300 Philadelphia/Kansas City under 47.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Had these plays in the afternoon games...

$400 Miami/L.A. Chargers over 45 LOSER (-440)
            $500 Washington +3 (-115) NFL Play of the Week
            No line more reflects an over-reaction to week 1 results than this one does. In comparison the Tolzein-led Colts were just 3.5 point dogs on this same field last week. Are the Redskins, who pre-season were considered serious playoff contenders, really comparable to the Colts right now? I say NO! The Rams played perhaps as close to a perfect game as they can, as you all know I am down to fade teams off optimal performances. Obviously the Colts are one of the worst teams in the league without Andrew Luck. The Redskins are coming off a sloppily played opener against a hated divisional rival. They know they need to play better against the improving Rams. Jared Goff had by far the best performance of his young career, I expect a precipitous dropoff this week closer to his past perfomances. It is possible I am just not reacting enough to the Rams impressive 46-9 win, I think more likely this is a perception vs. reality line and the Rams will fall back to earth. My pre-season power ratings had Washington 3.5 points better than the Rams, assuming a 3 pt. HF advantage LA should closer to pick 'em than a 3 pt. favorite. $WINNER$ (+500)
            $300 Denver +2
            $100 Denver +2.5 $WINNER$ (+400)
            $400 Dallas/Denver under 42
            Still considering a bigger play on the Broncos in this game, their weakness against the run is a bit worrisome though. Dallas just finished playing a good defense and now gets one on the road at probably the toughest road venue in the NFL. They showed against the Giants that they will struggle in the red-zone against a good defense, Denver will give up big gains on runs between the 20s but TD's will be hard to come by. Dallas shows a tendency to play the type of game that their opponent is comfortable with. The Broncos definitely are comfortable with their D which is as good as any, and they hope they don't need their QB to win games. Dallas' results O/U last year reflect what I say...games against the Giants both went under, and the one in NY was a 10-7 final. Their only other road game against a team that I would consider "defensive-centric" ended with a 17-15 final score @Minnesota. Games against offensively centered teams all went over Washington, Pittsburgh, Detroit and Green Bay being those. The 1st meeting in Green Bay stayed under by 1 point in an embarrassing offensive performance by the Pack at Lambeau. Getting this in now in case this goes to 41.5, 42 is a big number to be on the right side of playing NFL totals. Anytime a road favorite is less than a FG and the public backs the road team overwhelmingly I will be playing the home dog. Like I said Denver is perhaps the toughest road venue around, Prescott had some pretty unmemorable performances on the road in 2016. Dallas handled the punchless Giants easily at home, but Trevor Siemian looked pretty good at times against the Chargers. Better D + points at home always works for me. ​LOSER (-440)

Comment

Tonight I have the Packers...

​$300 Green Bay +3 (-120)
              LOSER (-360)

Comment

Saw neither Bulaga or Bakhtiari are playing.

Comment

I quess as long as 12 is on the field they have a chance... up to 3.5

Comment

Originally posted by bigapple View Post
                    I quess as long as 12 is on the field they have a chance... up to 3.5
                    The group that is going to win or lose this game is the GB defense, I'm not worried about the offense.

Comment

C Mack with the hurt back is going to have his hands full tonight. Gunter will be on the Cowboys by Tuesday...

Comment

​4-6 for the week (-$675) and now 10-10 for the season in the NFL (-$20)

Comment

Working...
                        X