week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: week 3

OK bleeker thanks for that buddy, 4 min left in the 3rd and were already at the window, gotta like that eh
    Last edited by Thomas; 09-16-2017, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Played the other 2 as well bleeker (1st name ?) 60 and 48.5

Comment

yup.. we suffer through enough close ones so no problem with a ko in the 3rd quarter
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post

if I could do it over again would choose a different name lol.. that was my junior high school.. glenn
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            ok..bol

Comment

EC/VT in easily in the 3rd period Glenn, that's nice, lol. 2 down 1 to go

Comment

4-0 including last night..last one not looking great but it's a good showing whatever the result..glad you made some money thomas

Comment

Yeah thanks buddy, we didn't get the trifecta today but unlike track we will still get paid for two out of three, I'll take that all day long !

Comment

no problem.. have a busy day tomorrow and probably not looking.. gl

Comment

Working...
                    X