Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/15 tue evening sdql

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

8-1 run line ** (+128) avg.. easy covers..
    ** 2006 gm not inc in 7-1 on query ..
    3 unearned runs 8/23 otherwise 12-1..
    1 run line loss (3-2) a win w/o 2 unearned runs..

cubs -1.5 (+144)
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-15-2017, 05:34 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 8/15 tue evening sdql

going into last night's game avg runs/gm by opponent
    was 2.22...the 3-2 score both of the losers runs were not earned. .the 12-4 score 3 of the 4 losers runs were
    unearned..that would make it 15 total earned runs in 9
    games or about 1.68/gm..the tt on cin was 3.5 (-130)
    so with the vig decided not to go that route..just showing that it was something that was doable based on the numbers..there was nothing wrong with betting the cubs on the rl as I pointed out last night
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
    X