p: lost >1
    dog of less = 150..
    1st game of double header..

5-14 run line (-155) so..
    14-5 run line (+141) avg fading..

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

fade sf

was -1.5 +136 (game 1)

have a 32-0 (-241 avg) lad trend dating to 2004..it's 28-4 rl (-112 avg)

lad -1.5 (-125)

p: team scored 5 runs in 2 innings and that's it..
    since 7/10/2010

0-5 (-131) avg odds (-3.00) margin

small sample but find interesting teams laying an avg of 131 lose by an avg of 3 runs/gm

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

fade bos

nyy +142

have 1-8 o/u

6 straight unders with sizeable margins..
    has to do with 2nd game of a dh..

was/sf under 8 (game 2)**

** ouch !!
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-13-2017, 09:40 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 8/13 sun sdql

Comment

added play
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added play

Comment

added play

Comment

added comment **

Comment

Working...
            X