Clear All

• 8/9 weds afternoon sdql

p:1 run in 1st inning and that's it..
    po: 0 runs through 8 innings..
    series game 2..
    line between -130/165..

http://www.killersports.com/mlb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

0-11-1 o/u (-1.62)

if col become's a bigger dog 1-12-1 o/u..
    1 unearned run push otherwise under..
    3 runs x innings..

cle/col under 10

if I see any others in the early games I'll post ..haven't looked yet

-----------------------------------------------------
    my system

1-15 (-119) avg odds (-2.46) margin

so it's 15-1 (+109) avg odds

only win (or in our case loss) x innings 8/2/12

http://www.killersports.com/mlb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

against mets

tex +105
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-09-2017, 10:52 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 8/9 weds afternoon sdql

added play
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

had odds wrong ..corrected it

Comment

Line Movement Cle/Col under 9 now at Youwager

Comment

Originally posted by txsundevil View Post
          Line Movement Cle/Col under 9 now at Youwager
          there goes the value..full run tough to take if you hadn't done it already
          Last edited by bleeker; 08-09-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

added query 2nd system

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

Comment

Thanks for the Winners realize it takes alot of Time & Hard Work!

Comment

Originally posted by txsundevil View Post
                    Thanks for the Winners realize it takes alot of Time & Hard Work!
                    np txsundevil

sometimes I find things quicker than others and it's not always there with every game..getting better at it over time as far as what to look for.. my main thing is scoring patterns and ranges with totals and lines.. but there's a lot of different ways to go with this.. the language is easy to use with some practice.. lots of fun and feels great when you find things

they just released their 2017 nfl bible which is a free download on the killer sports sight.. I highly recommend looking at it.. great stuff
                    Last edited by bleeker; 08-09-2017, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X