total >7

1-7-1* o/u (-2.83)

*7/4/2013 over had 3 unearned runs otherwise under

*6/13/2015 push had 1 unearned run

cle/tor under 9.5

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

(tor won't show up till tomorrow)

sf/sd under 7

same teams and system as last night's push... click on the link from last night and you'll see game is listed.. worth noting the friday games were a perfect 0-11-2 o/u last 5 years.. query below for that one

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

nats -1.5 (+110)

p:nats shutout for 6 innings as a favorite
    8/7/2016

8-3 (-1.5) small dog

gonna skip the link with this one
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-21-2017, 07:45 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 7/21 fri sdql

GL!🍺

Comment

Originally posted by bam33 View Post
      GL!

thanks bam33

added one
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin... added comment and query

Comment

added pick...will post query later

Comment

added explanation

Comment

well a horrible 0-3 night..i saw max scherzer gave up homeruns to the first 3 batters he faced last night..unreal. .not making excuses here but figured it'd be a good time to mention that I'm grounded with all this stuff..I'm not as good as a 3-0 night or as bad as an 0-3 night..I enjoy looking for these systems (more than the ones I just get via newsletter ) and how good or bad this method is over time who knows..I believe there should be some scrutiny of whether the system makes sense but I'm a little more willing to forgive that if the record imo is really outstanding (ie..large sample )..proceed forward and hope for good things down the road
                Last edited by bleeker; 07-22-2017, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X