Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/7 sun nba

playoffs..
    12 > field goals made by one team previous game..
    series game =4..
    total>190..

0-6 (-12.50) BIG!!

http://killersports.com/nba/query?sd...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

go against was

bos +4.5
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 5/7 sun nba

Comment

gonna do a little fishing on the late game but not gonna force the issue
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

just want to mention (not making excuse) this was the first one in this situation that was off a 2 day rest.. You'll see if you run the query now last night's loss and that all the other games were 1 and 1's...just pointing it out and wouldn't have laid off even if I'd thought about it

add "and rest=2" to end of query (hit sdql box after) and that game will be eliminated from output
        Last edited by bleeker; 05-08-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X