• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/22 sat mlb

all based on undefeated sdql trends that I like

chc/cin over 7.5

more later
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 4/22 sat mlb

Thanks Almost over the total in the first inning!

Comment

Comment

How quick was that ??!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

thanks guys..nice when this happens on occasion...sure I'll have at least a couple of more
          for the evening card
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

hou -110
            nyy -115
            was +100
            Last edited by bleeker; 04-22-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              hou -110
              nyy -115
              was +100

sorry about late post on yanks and nats.. wasn't aware they were early starts

Comment

Working...
              X