Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Friday 4/21

+$4,622 for the season in MLB

$300 Atlanta/Philadelphia over 7.5 (-115) LOSER (-345)
    $300 San Fran Team Total over 5 (Even) PUSH
    $300 San Diego +102 $WINNER$ (+306)
    $300 Boston -107 LOSER (-321)
    $400 Chicago White Sox +139 LOSER (-400)
    $300 Cleveland/Chisox under 7 (-120) $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Oakland -122 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $400 N.Y. Yankees/Pittsburgh over 7.5 (-120) $WINNER$ (+400)
    ------------------------------------------------
    $300 Boston/Baltimore under 8.5 (-120) $WINNER$ (+300)

Really wanted to play the Brewers tonight, but track records of both pitchers against these teams dictate a solid play on St. Louis. I really believe Peralta is pitching well, I think we find out a lot about that tonight facing a team he really has not done well against in the past. Wainwright I feel the opposite about. I think he is DONE basically. Throw out anything he has done in the past, he is a shell of his former self. His total domination of the Brewers in the past also looms over this game. I think we also learn a bit about him tonight. If Milwaukee hits him hard I may put him on my auto-fade list of guys that the public will bet on reactively based on his name only.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Friday 4/21

Comment

Comment

Keep it going!

Comment

Added the Orioles under
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Buford

Comment

Really wanted to play the Brewers tonight, but track records of both pitchers against these teams dictate a solid play on St. Louis. I really believe Peralta is pitching well, I think we find out a lot about that tonight facing a team he really has not done well against in the past. Wainwright I feel the opposite about. I think he is DONE basically. Throw out anything he has done in the past, he is a shell of his former self. His total domination of the Brewers in the past also looms over this game. I think we also learn a bit about him tonight. If Milwaukee hits him hard I may put him on my auto-fade list of guys that the public will bet on reactively based on his name only.

Glad I laid off Milwaukee, the numbers bear out. Peralta still sucks against St. Louis and Brewers can't hit Wainwright.

Comment

​+$5,162 for the season in MLB

Comment

Working...
                X