X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Tuesday 4/18 - Added Play

+$1,661 for the season in MLB

$300 Atlanta +1.5 (-105) LOSER (-315)
    $300 Philadelphia/N.Y. Mets over 7.5 (-120) $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Pittsburgh +125 LOSER (-300)
    $300 San Diego +110 1st 5 innings LOSER (-300)
    $400 Colorado/L.A. Dodgers under 7.5 (-125) $WINNER$ (+400)
    $400 L.A. Angels/Houston under 8.5 (-115) $WINNER$ (+400)
    $300 Miami/Seattle under 8.5 (-125) $WINNER$ (+300)
    -----------------------------------------
    $300 Oakland +120 $WINNER$ (+360)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Tuesday 4/18

Comment

Re: MLB Plays Tuesday 4/18 - Added Play

Added Oakland, oversight of situation I plan on playing every time. Home dog with a losing record that lost game 1 of series as a favorite.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Division Home dog with a losing record that lost game 1 of series as a favorite. Why this is a good "contrarian" angle? Home team lost game 1 in a game the oddsmakers made them favs. Game 2 matchup looks less favorable for them (they are dogs). Public figures if they couldn't win the opener in a favorable matchup, they will likely lose the 2nd game in a game they are expected to lose. This angle is even stronger if the road team has a winning record (Texas is below .500), but perception is they are a strong team that might make the playoffs.

Comment

Great info. Best of luck tonight

Comment

+$2,506 for the season in MLB

Comment

NICE !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                  Division Home dog with a losing record that lost game 1 of series as a favorite. Why this is a good "contrarian" angle? Home team lost game 1 in a game the oddsmakers made them favs. Game 2 matchup looks less favorable for them (they are dogs). Public figures if they couldn't win the opener in a favorable matchup, they will likely lose the 2nd game in a game they are expected to lose. This angle is even stronger if the road team has a winning record (Texas is below .500), but perception is they are a strong team that might make the playoffs.
                  ever run a query on this? it's very positive
                  ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
                  X