X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Saturday 4/15

+$3,180 for the season in MLB

$200 Washington -144
    $100 Washington -1.5 (+150) Split wagers makes this a risk 388 to win 350 proposition with a $100 profit on a 1 run Nats win LOSER (-388)
    $300 Detroit +140 LOSER (-300)
    $400 Chicago White Sox/Minnesota over 7.5 (-105) LOSER (-420)
    $400 Tampa Bay/Boston over 8 (-115) LOSER (-460)
    $300 Oakland +136 LOSER (-300)
    $300 St. Louis/Yankees under 8 (even) $WINNER$ (+300)
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    $100 Tampa Bay +200
    $100 Tampa Bay +1.5 (-110) Split wagers makes this a risk 210 to win 300 proposition with a PUSH on a 1 run Red Sox win. Just couldn't pass up the Rays with the Total going up and the wind flying out such a big division road dog has tons of value. Also the 2nd most bet game after the Cubs, with a big public push on Boston of course. PUSH
    $400 Arizona/L.A. Dodgers under 8 (-125) LOSER (-500)
    $300 Texas/Seattle under 7.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Saturday 4/15

Well that Twins total crashed lower quite nicely
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just wanted to mention that the Twins total is the first one this year with most of the parameters met for a "signature total". Both these pitchers pitched well last week when they met these same teams, one of them was not quite dominant enough for it to qualify.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                Well that Twins total crashed lower quite nicely
                Still on the way down, guess I should have waited even longer. Could have had over 7 (-125), oh well...

Comment

Done

Comment

After 5 run 1st by the Twins I can't believe that total didn't get there

Comment

Well I did a piss poor job today. Got brunch with my mom tomorrow so I won't be staying up till 3 this morning to handicap. Not sure why I should bother doing any more baseball after today, I guess I'll decide Monday.

Comment

​+$1,412 for the season in MLB

Comment

Keep your head up. You're a good capper.

Comment

Working...
                          X