5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Re: Monday Night In Game Thread

On Saturday, Oregon had a ton of open 3 point shots that they could not put down. Just terrible shooting. If the Zags get those kind of looks tonight, Carolina will be in huge trouble.

Comment

Both teams play better D than people give them credit for. Gonzaga always seems to control the tempo in their games. When they play against teams that slow down they find a way to play fast. When it is in their best interest for a halfcourt game (like tonight), they find a way to make that happen. Roy Williams run, run, run coaching philosophy gets him in trouble when his guys are forced to ;play at a pace they don't like. Zags halfcourt D is great, not good. That should be the key to the game.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Dont see why Carolina is in love with the 3 pt shot. 2-17 at this point. They can score from inside, yet they keep jacking up bricks.
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Don't get me wrong as I'm thrilled N.C. won the championship.......but

that was one of the most miserable finals I've ever watched.

All the missed shots from both teams and it wasn't the defense as most of them were open looks or how about all the inside missed shots from the Gonzaga big men.

And then the fouls called.Both teams in the bonus with over 14 minutes to play.The refs dictated the game as teams had to keep rotating in and out without any consistency.Just awful!!

With that being said

Congrats Tarheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
          5* 6-8
          15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
          10* GOY 1-0
          5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
          5* 18-12

Comment

Working...