Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conf. Championship Totals 2017

Lines for tonight in
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Played the over for a 7 pt middle on the Summit champ game
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Nice day for the system 4-0

Overall 8-3 but could very well be 10-1 with a 1 point loss and a loser because of OT
        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

Tonight is in

Comment

Tough loss tonight. 146 was available around 2 hours after I bet, so some people may have been lucky enough to push, but every other line was a loss. Bookmaker had it at higher than 146 till 10:23:10 EST last night, but unless you use them you lost (maybe push)...

Comment

Most of the Saturday schedule posted without lines which will be out around 8:45 in the morning my time at BetOnLine

Comment

Also wanted to add that watching any game Bill Walton does is not remotely tolerable unless the TV is muted. Jeez that guy sucks as an color analyst!!!

Comment

2 in, the rest in about 2 hours

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                    2 in, the rest in about 2 hours
                    All in for today

Comment

Caught a 6 point middle on the Vermont game which tips in 25 minutes

Comment

Middled the Duke game

Comment

Middled Villanova. Basically going to middle any game I get at least 4 point margin on. The higher totals I prefer 4.5 or 5. That 6 point margin for the Vermont game is a huge middle for a total that low, although at the half it looks like a 62-59 type game.

Comment

Middled the Marshall game

Comment

Middled the Akron game

Comment

Middled the UC Irvine game and as of now standing pat on the others

Comment

Working...
                                X